cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get u00BBshort descriptionu00AB field in structure u00BBBAPIDFKKCLu00AB in local la

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I wander how to get »short description« field in structure »BAPIDFKKCL« in local language »SK«(Slovakia).

In SMLT transaction I tried several combination of supplementing Language »SK« (with »EN«) none with success.

What do you propose? Which combination of parameters in SMLT for substitution do you propose?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jan Bo ,

Did you check the option expert mode:

If you want to supplement a more precise selection of tables, application tables, for example, use the expert mode of the language supplementation program.

Proceed as follows:

1. Choose the following for the language that you want to supplement: Language u2192 Special Actions u2192 Supplementation (Expert).

2. On the next screen, enter a description of your supplementation. This helps you to recognize the supplementation you have started in the transaction SMLT overview.

3. In the center of the dialog box, you can specify conditions for selecting the tables you want to supplement. These fields are set with SAP defaults, however, you can change them by choosing Change. The default is set so that if you are logged on to client 000, all cross-client and client-specific tables are supplemented in client 000. In other clients, only the client-specific tables in the logon client are selected for supplementation.

4. The tables that you want to supplement appear at the bottom of the screen, according to the selection you made by choosing Select. Each table is shown with its table class, a description, the supplementation mode, and the client in which the table will be supplemented. You can use the appropriate pushbuttons to change this list, however, we recommend this for experienced users only.

You can find this with link :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ac5b5193-0701-0010-45a7-98dd573a...

under section :

6.2 Language Supplementation................................................................14

6.2.1 Starting Language Supplementation..........................................................................15

6.2.2 Language Supplementation (Expert Mode)................................................................17

Could you please also check the the below post :

chek the below link for search.... it would also help you for next search

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?cat=sdn_all&query=supplementingLanguage&adv=true&sdn_author_name=&sdn_updated_on_comparator=GE&sdn_updated_on=&start=11

i also suggest you to check with target client on which you installed language at last.

Regards,

S.Manu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I tried again with supplement in client 000 for client independent tables but it does not help.

When logged on in "SK" language »short description« field in structure »BAPIDFKKCL« is missing(when logged in "EN" it is there)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos