Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting Changing of Cost center in Settlement receiver

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have Prevented the other plant user for changing Cost Center under Location Tab in IW32 through User exit IWO10027. But Restricting Changing of Cost center in Settlement receiver [Settlement Rule] in Not happening.

Please suggest

Regards

Honyal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi honyal,

this data gets pulled up from tech object entered in MO

in OIAZ you can grey out the field for all orders or for particular order type...

or you look for any authorization objects or create a new one..

regards

pushpa

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puspa,

Through Authorization this is not possible because we are restricting plant level. For Eg: plant A sholud not change Plant B related data.

Please suggest which Field I need to Make grey so that Settlement Receiver filed has to be grey.

Whenever I select With Default settlement rule in the Settlement Receiver by default Object related Cost center will copy, So I want to restrict this either uesr exit or make this field as grey.

Regards

Honyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi honyal,

then try this SHD0 transaction variants :-

enter shd0,tcode iw32, transaction name ziw32 and press enter this takes u to iw32 screen here select one order which is in process or yet to be released and select the settlement rule button and select with default and press enter .... then this gives screen variant of iw32 screen press continue this takes u inside screen and then it takes u settlemnt rule and here u press enter again this will again pop up screen variant of settlemnt rule and here u can select options, with content and output only.... since ur selecting with default the settlement rule gets copied from tech object... lastly save as local object and test it ....

since other plants people would use tcode iw32 so it gets greyed out for them and u would create with iw31 it will not be greyed out for u.... this applies to all order types for all plants for iw32 tcode ...check and revert back

regards

pushpa

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can make use of IWO10033.consult with abaper on this

regards

thyagarajan

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tyagarajan,

The given user exit is not available in the our system

Regards

Honyal

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

iam also confused ,i have seen the exit in the IMG path PM>System enhancement and data transfer>Develop enhancement .select the help you find the same .but it not available in SMOD

can you check with IWO10009 and write the logic to compare the cost center before saving

regards

thyagarajan

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan,

Already we have used IWO10009 user exit. So there is no such restriction.

Regards

Honyal