cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS standard Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm getting wrong figs in PS standard reports for Budget, plan cost and actuals.

Details are as below :

Company Code Currency(Object Currency) = EURO

Controlling Area Currency = INR

Translation Key which i use = M ( Mean rate as of today )

We in our organisation maintain the exchange rate on weekly basis.

My problem is that suppose i have a budget amount say 100 EURO then i cannot see the same amount in budget report when i convert this report in EURO. Same for Actuals and Commitments.

Since all the standard reports are by default in Controlling Area Currency i have a problem in viewing figs.

I have a solution on this which suggests me to make this report in Object Currecny by default, I want to know if any other work around is there.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Try using T-Code RPP0 - Project Information System : User Settings:

You would be able to choose the Report Currency and also Currency Translation into Target Currency.

Regards

Fauzi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz refer it may help u.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to what Hemant suggested, try using this option as well.

After you have done the dynamic selection, use menu system >> user profile >> hold data.

These dynamic selections (master data definitions = in your case object currency) will be held when the user logged in uses this transaction.

Hope this was helpful to you.

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are talking about the hierarchy reports (e.g. S_ALR_87013558) then there is a option to change the curency, a button is provided on the menu bar (CrtlshiftF4).

Regards