cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales organisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Material master Sales org 1 view in that Tax data tab default settings of country DE ,Germany i have to change that into country IN .please give me solution where to do these changes ?

I have maintained Country IN & Currency INR for Material master ,Customer master & Vendor master i.e copied from 1000 defaultly and made changes

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

This you can cntrol through maintaining settings in OVK1 transaction.

Go to OVK1 transaction then go to New enteries maintain Tax Country as IN then give the sequence 1 ,2 ,3 etc them maintain the Taxcategory like UTXJ,MWST finally save the changes.

Now you go to OVK4 transaction maintain Tax categories with respect to the Material tax classification.

Now you can able to get IN in the material master Sales org 1 view in that Tax data tab.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi senthil

Apart from what navneetha said kindly check configuration tax relevance also

SPRO->sales and distribution->basic functions-> Taxes->Define tax determination rules (t.code -OVK1)

SPRO->sales and distribution->basic functions-> Taxes->Assign delivering plants for tax determination

SPRO->sales and distribution->basic functions-> Taxes->Define Tax relevancy of Customer master records and Material master records , here you check wheather the tax (MWST) with the country (IN) is assigned or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

Pls check the Country in detail screen of company code, sales organization and plant.

Regards,

Abhee.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can directly enter IN as another entry in Material master. I dont think this needs any special kind of configuration. However this can be done only after extending the material to the specific sales organisation+distribution channel combination for India. If this is done, then it will allow you to enter IN as another country