cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to write some text after the templet in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a page/window/text/templet in smartforms. Problem is that i want to write some text after the templet .

For that i have create one more text but it is not being printed. and one more doubt is i want some space among group of words and its underline. So plz tell me wt is the process of it.

Waiting for ur response.

Regards,

Swapnika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnika,

Please read the forum rules of engagement.* *https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement

specifically this point

Step 4: Thank Others by Giving Points

SDN/BPX has a Contributor Recognition Program. Which in short text means that for each question you have 10 points, which can be given to the person that answers your question. 6 & 2 points should also be given for helpful answers. For every question you later award points for, you in turn receive 1 point for. Please note that you do not need to explain that "points will be awarded". We should all know how the forum works.

There's no harm in awarding points to ppl who have helped u. Its all for a good cause, look at right down corner on home page to know what i mean.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swapnika,

Create the template in the window and draw the cells as per

your requirement and assign the from and to the cell postion

for example in your template if you want 3 cells..give the

cell position as 1 of 1,1 of 2 and finally 1 of 3 and create

the text node and display.

For the lines to be underline use smartstyle paragraph format

and include in the output options in the smartforms.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Window height may not be adequate. Increasing this may help.

Create Character Format / Paragraph Formats in Style for handling character spacing and underline requirement.

Thanks,