cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC generation at time to transfer order creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the config steps involved for idoc generation at the time of transfer order creation?

please advise.

Edited by: avi on Dec 25, 2008 5:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Your transaction for that is OMKY. Set your IDOC type WMTORD02 and the function module L_IDOC_CREATE_WMTOID02 to generate it. And set up the partner profile accordingly.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Edited by: Funko Technical on Jan 5, 2009 9:01 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please explain your scenario when you are creating TO?

Why you want IDOC to be created?

Please reply.

Regard,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is for an interface with a 3rd party system used for picking. I want to send the TO data at the time of TO creation. I wanted to know how is the idoc generation is triggered incase of TO creation.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand from your reply that physically warehouse transaction are handled by third party.To pass the information from one system to other system ,you have to create one output from the document. (e.g.Delivery document) You have to map the details of the output into IDOC.

The IDOC details then you have to integrate with middleware & the middleware then translate your idoc details to your third party requirement.

Hope this information push you ahead.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly.

Now, to give you an exampe, for a purchase order IDOC to be generated we have to setup the output type along with the correct message types defined for the partner profile. This output type triggers the generation of the PO IDOC. So my question here is how is the TO IDOC generated. We have no output type for TOs. So what are the configuration steps here? There is some basic configuration in LE- WM- Interfaces- External system... is this the only place we need to do some tweaking?

Thanks for your earlier replies. I have rewarded you as promised.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Is your requirement falls under Decentralised warehouse mgt?

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.

I just want to know how to generate an Idoc for a TO.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I asked question to know your scenario & requirement.

I assume when you are talking about creating TO & passing on to other system then it should be either decentalised WM.

Please refer dcouemen on Integration of decentralised WMS (LE-IDW-4.6)

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

TO creation with respect to Picking perspective:

Lean WM --> output type WMTA can be used to create TO automatically can be created (you can go to NACE transaction and check the settings of WMTA)

From MM WM perspective i think it is PUTAWAY concept, if Purchase order -->Inbound delivery will be created with ref. to inbound delivery TO (putaway) can be created.

Link for IDoc maintenance:

IMG>LE>WM>Interfaces>external systems-->configure wm

link for Automatic TO creation:

IMG>LE>WM>Interfaces>inventory management-->Activate Automatic TO creation

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh on Jan 2, 2009 11:19 PM