Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Issue in Quotation:

We maintain price for quotation in VK11 which reflects in quotation. For certain reason, we make changes in quotation price, directly in quotation [VA22].which has to be update in VK11.

Is it possible if yes, then can anyone tell me how to do it.

I have tried it out but we cannot change the master data by making any change in transaction. Kindly guide me.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

I don't think it is possible.

You can update the transaction data(VA22) after change the master data(VK11)

But You can't update the Master data (i.e VK11) through changing in the transaction data(I.e Change In VA22).

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is point of updating pricing conditions in condition records from VA21.

We use condition records for automatic pricing in sales documents. If you want you can change price manually in sales documents.

It is advisable to update directly in condition records, not from quotation. I think from Quotation you can not update condition records.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

It is not possible.

If you change the price in the quotation, then this is applicable to that particular quotation only and it will not update the condition record.

Similarly, If you will change the price in the condition record, still it will not be updated in the already created quotation.

This change in the condition record will come into effect when you create a new document after this change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Master Data in SAP can never be changed by making changes in Transaction.

Pls speak with your ABAPer if they can create a Ztable where these changes can be recorded.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered, i close this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Instead of this why cant u change the condition record in VK12 and then update the quotation.