cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

Is there a way to configure the tax rate to follow the delivery date?

There is a fear for example if sales order has a tax rate of 10% but then following day the tax rate changes to 20% if delivery is arranged as tomorrow?

Since sales order has lock 10% but we want the tax to be charged at 20% based on the delivery/goods issue date.

Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,

LEE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lee

Just go to FTXP, input Country, tax code and execute. There change the tax rate from 10% to 20% and save. Now create billing document in which you can see the revised tax flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lee,

*1.* Is your Tax-Condition is getting Re-determined from Condition records (i.e. T. Code: VK11/ 12)? I mean, have you maintained condition records?

*2.* What is the Billing Date, System considers, at the time of Invoice-Creation (with ref. to Delivery Doc.)? Isn't the same as PGI date?

*3.* Still, if System is not re-detemining Taxes as per PGI Date (i.e. Billing Date), go to --

VF02 (Menu Bar) --> Go To --> Header --> Header --> Conditions --> Update --> "G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes"

If, there is any GAP, in my understanding to your query, Please explain.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lee,

You can do like this,

While creating billing document you can maintain Delivery date or PGI date as service rendered date in the billing document -->Item Data -->In Item Detail Tab field Serv.rendered after maintaining this date goto Condotion tab in the Item data click on Update button now system will list the pricing types here you select B-carryout new pricing now system will update with new pricing(i.e with new tax).

Note:-Make sure that you have maintained condition record for the new tax rate with proper Valdidty period.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

The service rendered date is greyed out during creation of billing so i am unable to change it.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Regards,

LEE