cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using xd01 to create customer master, but actually a lot of fields are fixed value. So can I set it to default value when I create the customer master. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to fix the fields then you can modify the account group fields ,go to OBD2 and select the sales area data for example and then keep some fields in disable mode , some in mandatory , some in optional .In that way you can make the fix the fields

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

While creation of customer master it is better to take reference of another customer master,or u want to some fields automatically enter in master data we have to do some settings in IMG> go to account group and give value for customer pricing procedure=1,output type=d000003,than it automatically appears in customer master.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, best Practice is to Create a Dummy Customer Master and Refer the same while Creating New one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could also use an existing customer as reference. In this case you only need to enter minimum amount of data like the address, and then check that the rest of the data is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can set ur data by using parameter ids, and u can get the parameter id by pressing F1 followed by F9 (Technical Information) key at the field u want to put ur value.

And then use these id at, System Menu--->Own Data->New Entries

example: BUK Z002

Paraameter id of co.code is BUK and the co.code I have taken as Z002

Save and exit

Wish this is what u need.