Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No configuration is defined for the entry BIWGMLQuery error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error Summary

Hi,

When I use the WebDynpro compiler, it compiles and deploys without error. However, when I attempt to run the model in WebDynpro, I get the attached error message.

It is imperative that we be able to use the Flash compiler going forward, rather than WebDynpro.

See attached error message.

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: No configuration is defined for the entry BIWGMLQuery

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.createComponentInternal(XGLEngine.java:559)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.getCompInstanceFromUsage(XGLEngine.java:362)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.getCompInstance(XGLEngine.java:329)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.wdp.InternalXGLEngine.getCompInstance(InternalXGLEngine.java:167)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngineInterface.getCompInstance(XGLEngineInterface.java:165)

... 52 more

Thanks,

Visshwas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As natty told.

BI Systesm are not supported in WD runtime.

So plesae chnage the Compiler to Flex or Flash.

Path to change the compiler : Tools ->Options->Compiler->Select the compiler Flex

Govindu

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visshwas,

BI systems are not supported in WD runtime for VC 7.0, only in 7.1. Please refer to note 1276073, section 1: Limitations in the Data model

Regards,

Natty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natty,

I am using VC version 700.14 and I am not able to open the note 1276073.

Regards,

Visshwas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here i have attached the error messages.

[http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2z4l6xi&s=5]

[http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fjjpc3&s=5]

Please help.

Regards,

Visshwas