cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages are HOLD in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem with Messages recieved by SOAP Adapter. I am using Aynchronous call and message split. The scenario is Proxy to SOAP receiver.

There 5 messages calling WebServices at the same time. there are no errors in MONI.

In RWB, I can see three messages are processed successfully and Two message are in HOLD status.

I am searched in forums and notes are talking about EOIO.This means the SOAP receiver put the messages in EOIO. Because we nowhere specify in receiver EO or EOIO.

Hope message split is not a problem. I am using PI 7.0 SP 13.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody has idea why the messages not in processed in order in Adapter Engine.

The order which i seen in SXMB_MONI is having is not the same as in Adapter Engine.

I can see the last messege in SXMB_MONI executed prior in Adapter Engine.

Thanks for ur advise,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Atleast my scenarios are not going to HOLD. The all new messages flowing now.

Still, i have to check how to restart my old hold messages, i am gettting exceptions for this.

One more problem is the messages are not in order, i am expecting one message to execute before that other one. the messages are generated from message split and hitting all my SOAP receiver adapter...

My interface deterimination already specified " maintain order at runtime"

It looks it is maintaining order in integration server, but adapter engine processining in its own way.

Is there anything i have to do here.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to resend the hold message, it is showing below error

Admin action: Setting the message status to 'failed' failed, due to: java.lang.Exception: Predecessor not in final state

I found a note for Note 885879 - EOIO message in HOLD without predecessor cannot be restarted

But this looks it is applicable to XI 3.0, But i am using PI 7.0

Not sure how to proceed further. Do i need to log a message with SAP

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using only one inbound message interface. And i need the messages to be in order at runtime. So it is checked.

I cleared all the messages which are system error in RWB. But still the hold messages are not processed. When i try to resend them, again it is howing HOLD.

Again i try to execute the scenario still 2 out total 5 are going to hold in RWB

I read from other SAP note 816022, I understand i can't restart the message ...

is it relevant to my case?

Do i need to apply any patch or ir is problem with Adapter Framework.

Thanks in advance,

Srinivasa

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koganti,

check in the interface determination if you are using more than one inbound mesg. interface than remove the check from MAINTAIN ORDER AT RUNTIME. and cancel if any message is with system error in RWB. try this and run your scenario again.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if any of the message in message monitoring is in System Error then first you cancel them and then your messges which are in HOLD, will be delivered automatically.

Regards,

Sarvesh