cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplex printing in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement in smartforms. smartform has two pages . First page table data and second page terms conditions.terms and conditions should always print on the back of first page. for this i tried the below possible ways.

1.First page output options set to 'D'. next page set to second page . created a command in main window and directed to second page(terms&cond) .In command, output options printer control set to SPMDU. I tried it with setting and with out setting to SPMDU.

2.second page output options set to blank and next page set to first page.

3. In SPAD transaction our local printer is configured and print mode set to duplex in the same transaction.

Result : Two pages are printing separately but not as duplex.

If I set our physical local printer settings as"print both sides" then only it is printing as duplex.In this case if i do not set the smartform firstpage print mode to 'D' again Iam getting duplex print.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Set the Parameter SPMBU in the output options not the SPMDU...For more information refer to this link.

[Duplex Printing|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/90/78f07e030211d399b90000e83dd9fc/content.htm]

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sravanthi,

I tried with SPMBU also but no use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to check the printer settings on your local machine & change it to duplex printing options in printing preferences,

Might be the required output will be possible

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swathi,

I am able to print duplex when i set my physical local printer settings to"print both sides".But it is printing duplex even when i do not set form page output option to ' D'.This should not happen .The form should handle this.

Thanks,

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the page for terms and conditions, set PRINT MODE ATTRIBUTES as 'D' for that page.

кu03B1ятu03B9к.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried but no luck.

Thanks,

Kumar.