cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic purchase requistion in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created materials with the material type :SERV,and i have created Z... item category ,

now i want to create purchase requisition automatically when i save the sales order,

so pls anyone guide me on detail of implementing part, or tell me how to do it?

Regards,

Pranav

Edited by: Pranav P Solanki on Dec 24, 2008 8:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at below thread which will help you out:

[Automatic purchase requistion in sales order|]

Hrishi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enable this by triggering through the Schedule line category. Once this is done the system will try to trigger a PR when saving sales document. However it will fail if the MM configurations are not done perfectly. So you need to coordinate with the MM Consultant also on deciding the Purchase org, Vendor, Supplying Plant etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained purchasing and accounting views in Material master?

Which valuation class you used in material master accounting view?

Maintain automatic settings for that combination in OBYC.

Otherwise you will get determination of consumption account error in sales order.

Maintain schedule line categories VOV6.

Assign schedule line category to item category with combination of MRP type and without MRP type combination. VOV5

Regards,

Chandra

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pranav

Check the following data in VOV6.Select the schedule line CS and check the following is assigned or not

Item Category -

Account Assignment Category -

Order Type -

NB.

Check the following data in VOV7

.In Item category TAS check th billing relevance

NOTE : Check wheather the item category is TAS is coming or not in the sales order when you are creating sales order

If these are assigned for schedule line CS then once you save the sales order and go to VA02 you can see the purchase requisition number

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav

Pls make sure that you have default item cat determined is the Z copy of TAS with automatic PO ticked

Make sure the schedule line determined is the Z copy of CS

In that purchase order type should be order type should be NB

item category should be 5

Account assignment category should be X

If you ensure these settings in VOV7 and VOV6(mainly) po will get generated as soon as you save your sales order

Account assignment category should be X and if you take as 1 in VOV6 you can expect a lot of errors while creating sales order

MMR also pls make sure your material is automatic po ticked in the purchasing view

Eventhough it tells as automatic po only PR will get generated

Hai you had asked for item proposal whether it will work in contracts

First of all open a new thread for that . It will allow lof of friennds to answer.No need now

It will 100 % work

The same is the configuration

create in VA51 item proposal with order type MS and assign that no CMR

While creating Contract in VA41 in the overview screen from the menu go to edit-additional fns-propose items or crtl + F11

Item proposal popup will come and you can choose

I have tested this also

Regards

Raja

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Schedule line category CS (Tcode VOV6). This is used for third party and it automatically triggers the creation of Purchase Requisition. The settings in CS are,

Order Type : NB

Item Category : 5

AcctAssgt Cat : 1

Make necessary assignment for the schedule line category (Item category+MRP Type) determination.

Thanks,

Ravi