cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

period wise project stock valuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

is there any function module or any possibility to calculate the project stock valuation period wise? Please let me know if possible.Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in tran MBBS.

SHASHANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

MBBS is giving project stock valuation as on date right. It can't give project stock valuation for previous period naa..Are there any other possibilities?Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please let me know whether any possibility is there or not.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no std possibility

you could however develop a report from the material documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

does it mean that I have to pick up all the project stock documents from starting date of PS go-live to till date and do the valuation? If so, could you please suggest me the movement types to be considered and some tables.. .

Thanks for response.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MSPR - project stock table

MSPRH - project stock history table

also check if std report MB5B is Ok for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

one more doubt is there. I have 200 units of stock for one project in previous period. I have consumed 100 units of that project in this period. Will it be updated in MSPRH as another entry or will it effect the record of previous period in MSPRH table? I have checked with MB5B. I didn't get why it's showing 0.00 value for unrestricted stock of some projects where as there exists some value for that project when we check in MBBS.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try table MSEG for sp ind Q for the project WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

there is no field to restrict the data periodwise in MSEG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya ,

Provided Material Ledger is active in the Valuation Area , you can get your Stock valuation Periodwise

in transaction CKM3,but with single selection of WBS/Sales Order for Special Stocks .

I am not sure in that area to give you a step by step process of how to activate the material Ledger

or its consequences and impacts on costing. May be you can approach some consultants in your

company who are well versed with this functionality and check if it serves your purpose.

regards

Kish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kish,

thanks for response,

I'll discuss this issue with consultants regarding this Material ledger activation .Thank u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this thread

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.