cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effect of Releasing the Invoice List document from VFX3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see the Invoice list type billing documents in VFX3 .However as per my knowledge, there wont be accounting document generated in case of Invoice list as it is explicitly used for sending list of Invoices in a print output to say Head of a company or for any other purpose.

So, I want to ask you that what will be the effect of releasing the Invoice list type so that I cant see those billing types in VFX3?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the sap help document at [Creating an Invoice List|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/56111c545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Per this help document (topic Integration With Financial Accounting (FI)), the documents that are combined for invoice list must be released to accounting. And these released documents are applied with dunning block.

when the invoice list is released to accounting, the dunning block is released on those invoices. Then the system will calculate the new dunning date for the invoice on the basis of the invoice list date.

It looks when the invoice list is released to accounting, the details like factoring discounts are passed to accounting.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What will happen when we release a Invoice List?