cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold-to party rol doesn't fit new support message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm configuring Solution Manager SP17, I work at VAR SAP so I've to manage many customer numbers. Some scenarios are running.

I've a customer with three SAP systems, these SAP systems have been defined at smsy transaction in Sol. Man. VAR successfully. So these systems exists at ib52 transaction too.

From satellite SAP (customer site):

1.- system->system->status Installation number is 0020225238

2.- at service.sap.com for this customer this is the installation number that appears for this SAP system.

At Solution Manager VAR SAP(VAR site):

1.- smsy->systems at the header data tab this installation number appears 0020225238

2.- ib52 for this SAP system I've defined this system with one entry to the correct client:

BWP 0020225238 100

3.- I've filled for this SAP System and the other two SAP systems for this customer partner so I select BPW SAP system->goto->partner.The business partner with function sold-to party has these roles: business partner and sold-to party. At the identification tab it has 3 entries(one per SAP system):

BWP 0020225238 100 SANTI

If I execute steps to create a support message:

1.- from satellite SAP system(customer site) help->create support message I create and send successfully the support message

2.- from Solution Manager VAR SAP(VAR site) crm_dno_monitor transaction I open the support message just created and :

- sold-to party field is empty.

(this field is filled successfully to the other two SAP systems for this customer)

- at transaction data buttton->SAP Attributes tab the installation number that appears is 0120009939 and not 0020225238.

Please could you help me?

Thanks and Regards.

Raul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the BCOS_CUST table I had two entries, so I delete one and mantain the correct entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the below may help you :

The partner function "Sold-to partyu201C stores information about the sold-to party of the service transaction and answers the question: "Which customer will pay for the service transaction?u201C. It is mandatory and cannot be deleted.

To create u2018Sold to partyu2019, follow the below mentioned procedure:

a. In transaction Maintain Business Partners (transaction BP), choose Business Partner -> Create -> Organization:

b. Choose the role Sold-to Party.

c. Choose the Address tab and enter the address data for the sold-to party

h. Click the save icon ( ).

i. Repeat the steps to create additional sold-to parties.

Regards

Sreedhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

Thanks for your reply.

As I typed at my first description. The role sold-to party is working. This customer has three SAP systems: R/3 development, R/3 productive, BW productive. So when the customer sends a SAP message from his SAP satellite system to our SAP VAR solution manager, the sold-to party rol works only to R/3 development, R/3 productive but doesn't work to BW productive(Netweaver 04).

I've chequed that:

- ib52 transaction the SAP satellite system BW productive has the same installation number that you can view If you logon at the SAP satellite system BW productive->system->status. The client is correct too.

- bp transaction the sold-to party Business Partner has three lines( one per SAP system).

Thanks and Regards.

Raul

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check pages 15 and 16 of [this document|https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001197002005E/Addtional_Information.pdf].

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Thanks for reply this thread.

The sold-to party business partner which I've problems works to the other SAP systems at this customer number(this customer number has three SAP systems two R/3 systems and on BW system). So, If I create a support message from SAP satellite system(R/3 system) this message is received at solution manager VAR and sold-to party field is filled correctly but If I create a support message from SAP satellite system(BW system) this message is received at solution manager VAR and sold-to party field isn't filled and the installation number assigned at this message doesn´t match with installation number at source SAP satellite system.

Thanks and Regards.

Raú

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generate your IBase for BW system again from DSWP. Maintain sold-to-party again in IB52.

This should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

I tried it. So, I deleted BW system from dswp, smsy, ib52, and business partners so when was deleted whole I regenerate the BW system:

1.- Create BW system from smsy

2.- Create BP with TA bp_gen and assign roles

3.- Assign at ib52 partners

BUT I've the same problem. I opened a SAP messate to SAP Support but they haven't answered me.

Happy New Year, thanks and regards.

Raul