Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

For a Condition Type if we take 5 keys namely Country/ Region/ Plant/ Batch/ Material then in VK11 only one parameter namely Material comes in the line item. All other parameters namely Country, Region, Plant & Batch come in the header (i.e. they remain constant). Isn't it possible that we have Batch & Material in the line item & rest 3 in the header to create record in VK11?

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to display batch and material in the line item level and country/region/plant at header level?

We can achieve this.

Goto V/03. Enter table no.E.g 983 and press enter.

Select the fields in the following order. County / Region / Plant / Batch / Material.

Click on technical view. Select the _Footer filed_ for batch and material and generate the table.

Assign this condition table to access sequence.

Now goto VK11.enter condition type and click on key combination. choose the key combination County / Region / Plant / Batch / Material.

System will display the County / Region / Plant header level.

Batch / Material will be item level.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra !!

I was just thruogh the answers given for this thread, and found your reply very useful. I did not know that this can be controlled thruogh some settings.

Warm Regards,

MAYANK

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Lots of thanks. 10 points (from 1164 to 1174)

Rgds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No, it is not possible. Hence we should be very careful while generating the conditon table..fields from Most General to Most Specific.

Thanks,

Ravi