cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor self invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is the SUS portal mandatory to carry out vendor self invoicing? We would like to provide our vendors with direct access to SRM so that they can manually enter invoices but preferably without having to invest in SUS and XI.

Thank you.

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

SUS and Self serice procurment all together completely different business scenario's. Yes Vendor can do GR's and invoices through self service procurement. For this you have to maintain user master record for vendor with role " SAP_EC_BBP_VENDOR".

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Am I correct in assuming that I can implement vendor self invoicing without implementing SUS?

Thanks

David.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes ...I have tested in my system with role and it's working fine. ......please let me know if you require any clarifications...

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Many thanks. I have set-up the following in my dev SRM system:

1. Test vendor user 'VendorABC' with the role SAP_EC_BBP_VENDOR assigned in in SU01

2. Test vendor BP in SRM '090' that is then assigned to Vendor Org plan

On the BP record in SRM, I cannot find any way to link 'VendorABC' with BP '090'. Please can you suggest how this link may be made and if any special customisation is required.

Thank you.

David.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please follow the below steps for maintaining this.

1) please login with user who has a role ' SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINISTRATOR' through frontend.

2) Under adminstrator tab you can find " manage business parnters" tab and click on that.

3) Here you have to choose the option " employee for business partner" enter business parnter for whom you want to create a userid ex: in your case 090.

4)Fill the required data, here please select 'employee is contact person' check box. then save it.

5) now if you go to vendor group in backend an if you see particular vendor under contact person you can find the user id just now you created.

6) login with user id and enjoy it..:)

Please let me know if any help required.

if useful then points please

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (0)