cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch split items to feature in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

While creating replenishment delivery through VL10B against P.O., batch split is taking place. My requirement is , while creating the billing document the main item should not feature and only the batch items should show in the billing document. Thereafter the same should show in the print preview.

Please suggest how the same can be done. As per some existing threads, i have changed the billing relevance of the item categoty to M and also i have maintained G as billing quantity in copy control VTFL. But that does not solve the problem.

I shall be obliged if anybody can suggest some solution.

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really doubt if this can work or not.. but still then you can give a try:

- Just put "P" as billing relevance in your item category and check if your requirement fulfills or not...

- VTFL config is ok as you have done.

I have never tried this kind of thing but you may try and post back..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt support. As per your advise, I have maintained P in the billing relevance in item category and G in billing quantity in the copy control VTFL. Inspite of that the solution could not be reached.

Please help me out if anybody else has got a different idea on this.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now in that case you have one more option to achieve your goal as below:

Once you are into VF01 screen by inputting your delivery, you click on 'Selection List' then select the line items which you want to be in your invoice then select on 'Copy'

I hope this will fulfil your requirement.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrisikesh,

Thanks for the suggestion. Infact this definitely takes care of the problem. But the user wants the main item to remain in the billing document for his future reference and wants to suppress only at the output level, which was done with technical help.

Anyway, thanks for the prompt support.

Regards

Raja