cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO under SQL Server/Windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the required parameters to configure SSO in ERP system running in SQL server with Windows OS?

Do i need to configure SNC parameters too? if so , please let me know the parameters.

Also how do i configure my desktop frontend to access the SSO? Is there any standard/customized doc or OSS notes, kindly let me know.

regards

RGC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which columns we can check in EDIDC table to find out the systems/clients that are need to be converted using BDLS?

I'm sure the table is EDIDC control table of IDOC where we can identify which are the systems that are required (qualify) for BDLS run.

Kindly help

regards

RGC

Former Member
0 Kudos

when it comes to idocs and BDLS i recommend archiving as many IDOCs as you can on a regular basis, using tx. SARA, object: IDOC - thus decreasing the number of records that BDLS will have to convert.

and honestly: do you really need all the IDOCs older than 6 month or so?

as for the general speeding up BDLS: http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=324759

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I've already applied the required parameters in the ERP CI. I'm having problem with SAP GUI throwing error while logon... I did the below..

Copied the gssntlm.dll to C:\windows\System32 folder and renamed to sncgss32.dll.

RC My computer, Advanced tab- Environment Variable, under System variable i set SNC_LIB to C:\windows\system32\sncgss32.dll.

Right click on the entry in SAP logon pad, properties - Network tab, enabled the SNC checkbox and provided the value: p:<domain>\SAPServiceSID and login. got the error "Secure Network Connection (SNC) error"

I tried changing the value to p:SAPServiceSID@<domain>, but the same error i'm getting.

Any idea, which .dll file has to go to which location, what has to be set in environment variable, etc..

regards

RGC