Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-BOM issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

We have one requirement in BOM,

When we are creating sales BOM (sales order) as per BOM master data it will expolde in sales order level as header item and sub-items(components),but when it explode the header level item number(for ex:10) will be stored in each sub item level in the field "HL item(VBAP-UEPOS)" and this can be removed manually also that means this field is enabled.

But my requirement is "HL item(VBAP-UEPOS)" should be BLANK(null) and header level item number should not be populated into this filed.

Please give me some light how can we fulfill above requirement without using any enhancement i.e standard (OR) if it can be handled through enhancements(user exit,routines etc..) which is the right enhancement can we use?

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the Item category group of that BOM is ERLA (Main Item level processing), you cannot avoid few line items. If it is LUMF (Sub Item level processing), guess you can delete the line items that are not required, in the Debit Memo Request. I have not tried this and pl check at your end. It is ok if working, otherwise please ignore this post.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This happens because, the lower level items are linked to the HL item. You can see the same thing happening in case of Free Goods also. The free goods line item will have the HL value of the Main item.

Could you please explain the reason behind your requirement.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

My requirement is we need to create subsequent document(debit memo request) with reference to standard order,when we are doing above scenario only some of the sub-items will be billed as per customer need.That is why we do not need header dependent sub-items,what we need here is we want option to choose sub-items..

Hope you understood requriement.Also i appeal you please stick with BOM scenario only and do not club with freegoods.

Regrads,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to understand your question. Can you please give some more light on the scenario.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply,

Please read above question throughly and then reply..

Regards,

Chandra