Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Module processor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can any body help me on this

how much time will take the module processor to execute the message.

If 4/5 messages are entering into MP at the same time what will happened

I am getting the error in this stage when iam using receiver FILE Adapter

getting the error log " Message is entering into the Module Processor"

then in the next log i will be getting the following error differently

Attempt to process file failed with

com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution:

com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload:Fatal Error:com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException: XMLparser: No data allowed here(:main:,row:,col:75)"

com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException:XMLParser:N o data allowed here:(hex) 76,65,72 (:main:,row:1,col:9)

for the same message when the sys tried to resend

parserException:start-tag 'EIT' is different from the end-tag'E1EDP03(:main:,row:1,col:16)

but there is no problem with payload also

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) is this a custom module.

2) take ur payload and do a mapping test...

3) from the error it seems like you have some issues with the format of the input data, are you doing a file to idoc scenario, the start and end tags dont seem to be ok.

4) are you doing any Content Conversion.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1.I am not using custom Module, it is IDOC to File Scenarion.

2.No Content Conversion.

3.There is no problem with Mapping.

Maximum Messages are successfull, some messages are failed in the Module due to this error.

Every message (main:, row:1:,col:1923) this will be changing and some times </ expected, Document is not well-formed, No data allowed here "

"If i rescend the message 1 by 1 message is processing successfully, but if select more than 1 message only one message getting processed".

Around 4 interfaces with this type of error, but all having same problem some messages are failed with this kind of error.

If more messages are attempting to process at the same time in the module processor is there any loading problem that causes this error?.

Thanks & Regards

Sankar

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

If your input format is proper then it must be the case of load sharing only.You can check the time taken in performance monitoring in RWB.Check there your messages are taking how much time.If your first message is taking more time then surely your server is not able to take the load.

For that again two options are there.

1.Split the message.

2.Use the module Payload Zip Bean.

can use this:

regards,

ujjwal kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ujjawal,

Thanks for your response.

How can i improve the Load performance to avoid this error.

How can i improve the Adapter Engine performance, what are the parameters i need to change and where.

THanks & Regards

Sankar

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is due to module program, according to logic even multible messages also execute one by one depending on queue entry.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is something to do with your custom module coding. Did you use XML dom inside the module to generate the XML which is passed to the next module? looks like the XML being created inside is not well formed. Check you code.

VJ