cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have a query. if a company is having 10 plants and i want to create number ranges for sales orders, delivery document and billing documents plant specific (each plant will have its own number ranges) wht r the settings i need to do?

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tarun

You need to go for user exits USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

For sale order you need to go for the user exit MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

For billing user exit you need to go for USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

As you have 10plants then based on the plants name create the number range say plant 1 name is Plant 1 then start your number with P1 in the same way if your 2nd plant name is plant 2 then for plant 2 start your number range as P2 similarly P3,P4 ,P5 etc

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Sales Document,

Go on SPRO--> Sales and Distribution > Sales> Sales Documents-> Sales Document Header-> Define Number Ranges For Sales Documents. Maintain the number range for diffrent plant.

For Delivery Document,

Go on SPRO> Logistics Execution> Shipping> Deliveries-> Define Number Ranges for Deliveries. Maintain the number range.

For Billing Document,

Go on SPRO --> Sales and Distribution ---> Billing ---> Billing Documents ---> Define Number Range For Billing Documents. Maintain the number range.

if it not possible than use USER EXIT

you need to go for user exits USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

WITH THE HELP OF THIS USER EXIT we can give alpha numeric number range

For sale order you need to go for the user exit MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

For billing user exit you need to go for USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

As you have 10plants then based on the plants name create the number range say plant 1 name is Plant 1 then start your number with P1 in the same way if your 2nd plant name is plant 2 then for plant 2 start your number range as P2 similarly P3,P4 ,P5 etc

try it all d best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For Sales Document,

Go on SPRO--> Sales and Distribution > Sales> Sales Documents-> Sales Document Header-> Define Number Ranges For Sales Documents. Maintain the number range for diffrent plant.

For Delivery Document,

Go on SPRO> Logistics Execution> Shipping> Deliveries-> Define Number Ranges for Deliveries. Maintain the number range.

For Billing Document,

Go on SPRO --> Sales and Distribution ---> Billing ---> Billing Documents ---> Define Number Range For Billing Documents. Maintain the number range.

In my company, We create the Z table for maintain the number range for sales and billing document.

Hope it will help you,

Sandip Shaktavat

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- For sale order:::User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

- For billing:::::::::USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi