cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If i want to prevent the user from changing the delivery quantity in compare with the sales order quantity. ( i mean Delivery quantity less than sales order quantity).

What i have to do?

Please suggest.....

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ahmed

If you want to prevent user not to change the delivery qty then use t.code 0VLP , select the item category and in the item category details you can see the field Over Delivery and change the option of Over Delivery to B (Situation rejected with an error message under Quantity tab)

Regards

Srinath

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

This may possible through itemcategory settings

As per the standard these control might be available.

Any how You can try this

Go to OVLP transaction select your delivery itemcategory then go in to the detail here you maintain field Check overdelivery as B-Situation rejected with an error message under Quantity tab.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thankx for ur reply,

But my problem that i want to prevent the user to create the delivery document with quantity less than the sales order quantity.

Please suggest.....

Regards,

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EGYSD,

If I am not wrong, you want delivery quantity in delivery document to be grade out so that the end user will not be able to change the quantity.

If yes, according to my understanding there is no such setting in standard SAP, you have to create a routine with the help of ABAPer (in copy controls) to achive this.

Pls check whether you can do that by 'transaction variant'.

Elite members, pls correct me if wrong.

Regards,

Abhee.

Edited by: Abhee J on Dec 24, 2008 4:43 PM

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

T code Zero VLP delivery item categories details

Here you can control over delivery, minimum delivery and zero delivery also by choosing the error message given in the options

You can choose B then the error will come if the delivery qty is different than order qty

All delivery quantities can be controlled here

Regards

Raja