Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation of function-pool

Former Member
0 Kudos

while activating include.....top of function group m getting report program statement missing or program type is include?plz help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try activating the whole report.like the place where u have made data declaration.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try activating the whole report.like the place where u have made data declaration.

0 Kudos

hi sir,

actually im creating a funtion group ztxb and while activating it i need to activate the INCLUDE LZTXBTOP.but when im activating this im getting " REPORT/PROGRAM statement missing, or program type is INCLUDE.".

and i tried ur method but i cud nt overcome wid this prob.plz help.

0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SE80 and select Function Group and ente ztxb end press enter.

you can see the Function group and to make sure you are in the main Program double click again.

Now click right mouse button and select activate

Hope you can overcome the problem.

Regards

Ramchander Rao.K

former_member1245113
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your include(SE38) press Display Object LIst or CTRLSHIFTF5 then activate the whole program

Regards

Ramchander Rao.k

0 Kudos

hi sir,

actually im creating a funtion group ztxb and while activating it i need to activate the INCLUDE LZTXBTOP.but when im activating this im getting " REPORT/PROGRAM statement missing, or program type is INCLUDE.".

and i tried ur method but i cud nt overcome wid this prob.plz help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. Give the FM name in SE37.

2. from Menu path Goto->Main Program.

3. Press the Activate button.

0 Kudos

if im doing dat m getting msg"The main program of the function "Z_TX_2002" does not begin with function-pool".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Goto Object Navigator SE80 .

Select the type function group .

Give the name of your function group 'ztxb' .

Under the Object Name select ztxb , right click and activate it.