cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI: idoc 2 file scenario( Contain error in SM58)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Here i am having one issue. i have done Idoc 2 file scenario...i have created material in R/3 successfully. when i have sent the material to legacy system..Idoc was generated Successfully in r/3 but i haven't seen that message in SXMB_MONI..

i got the error message in SM58 i.e. IDX1 port SAPDE1, Client 220, RFc Destination Contain error.

plz any one can u help me on this....

Regards,

Yadav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

The RFC port you defined is not correct in IDX1. The Port name must be in the form of u201CSAPxxxu201D, where xxx is the system ID of the backend SAP system.

Just cross check it.

Check this for more details:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d19fe210-0d01-0010-4094-a6f...

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please try to check that the rfc destination running fine or not. click on remot logon and u should be able to logon without asking the UID and pwd.

please also run this prog to find that xi is able to load the metada or not

"IDX_CHECK_METADATA"

regards, navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check whether your RFC Destination is running fine through "Test Connection", It should be of Connection type-3

Target host-R/3's host name

In logon tab: R/3's client , user id and pwd should be specified.

2.Once RFC destination is running successfully, create a Port for R/3 system in IDX1 giving the client no of R/3 and RFC destination as created in step-1

Regards,

Laawanya D

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have u checked the credentials details in the RFC destination tr code sm59.

And also check whether it is connecting remotely by using those User Id an dpasswords.

And also check the port created in the IDX1.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the RFC destination you had setup (SM59 --> Test the RFC destination) as well as the confirm the IDX1 transaction about port details.

Thanks

Swarup

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Santosh's reply in this thread

Thanks!