cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of Production During Planning Stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our Client needs to view the planned cost of production of a Material or Assembly in the Project cost plan.

How can we do that and view in project planning board? Please suggest and advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Kabir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Project Planning borad sellect the object for whihc you cant to see the report > go to Extra menu> Run a cost report.

Project planning board primalry function is for the Date planning / Sheduling / capacity planing etc.

You can view the planned cost in other standard SAP reports.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I understood your requirement correctly... There is a field "Project cost plan" available in project planning board layout. You need to goto "filed selection" drag it to left to see the project cost plan.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Thank you for the reply. I can view that column of project cost plan.

But there's an issue. I add a BOM to an activity and created a planned order through MRP. When i view the report of the planned cost, its showing the cost of materials and internal activity only. I want to know how the cost of planned production order is captured. Can you advise me where its going wrong?

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thank you for the reply.

Please advise me on the above.

Regards,

Kabir

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OPSV txn ( for the object indictor for the order value update )

Maintain order category 10 & 4 and tick additive indiacator & assigned fund in plan.

Regards

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Dec 24, 2008 2:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please compare the costs against CJI3. And then find out the difference. If you are talking about the "production order cost" not getting appended then follow Nitins reply.

If it is for planned order and production costs are not getting calculated at all.. then check the cost sheet maintained in costing variant (planned) in the network. Check the cost sheet bases.. may be you are missing to maintain entries there.

Regards