cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during release of billing: message F5670

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I'm working on ECC 6.0, checked all the settings like OB52, OBCN, OB40, VKOA, Account Determination proc at Billing type, Condition type, Tax code, Tax pricing Proc, Account Assignment Group Cust/Matl.

When i check the Account Determination Analysis on VF02, Condition types are picking the G/L Accounts but the below mention error exists while releasing the document.

No account is specified in item 0000001006

Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001006" of the FI/CO document.

System Response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001006" of the FI/CO document.

Request you to suggest on the same.

Rgds

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harsh

Go to VF02, input the billing document and execute. From top menu bar click on "Goto -- Header -- Header" and ensure that "Account Assignment Group" of customer is flowing. Most probably, this could be the problem.

Also you have to recheck in VKOA where for "ConditionType KOFI", you have maintained the correct G/L Account. This is applicable if your scenario is MTS; else check for KOFK in case of MTO

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How was this issue solved? I have the same problem now.

Can you help me.

Thanks

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me knoe how the error is resolved. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me knoe how the error is resolved. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

I checked the billing doc account grp is there in the doc and even the VKOA settings, when i create and save a billing doc, G/L accounts are picked for the respective acc keys through account determination proc......... but when i release the same through VF02, the above said error is coming

Being this a ECC 6 we can't apply note also

Rgds

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your pricing procedure, expecially statiscal check box used for your condition types and the account keys assigned to it.

Thanks and Regards,

Swamy H P