cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Cancelled and Recreate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me regarding Invoice Cancellation and Invoice Recreate...which transaction can I see this invoice cancellation and recreate..

Regards,

Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For invoice cancellation you can also use VF11.

Regards,

Uday

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

We can create an invoice with or without reference to a delivery using the T.Code-VF01.

VF11 is the standard T.code to cancel an invoice.

Use this T.code and enter the billing doc no,which is to be canceled and save it.After saving observe the doc flow.You can find canceled A/C document number along with canceled invoice number.

Once that invoice has been canceled you can create another invoice with ref to the existing delivery document using the T.code VF01.

Regards,

Revan

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

T-Code for Invoice Cancellation - VF11

T-Code for Invoice re-create - VF01

To see whether a Invoice is ancelled or not: VF02 / VF03 - Enter the Invoice number & check on Document flow.

Here you check whether the Invoice is cancelled or not.

Hope this helps.

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from these let me tell you another way of cancelling the invoice.

Goto VF02 screen and enter the invoice the you want to cancel.There is an option to cancel with the "x" mark.Click on that button.

Save.

so it is cancelled.

Recreate the new invoice by using the T.Code:VF01

Goto T.Code:VF01

Enter your reference document then save.

Regards,

Mohan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh

I dont know what do you mean by "Recreate".

Anyhow, please note that you can cancel an invoice in VF11 and again recreate a fresh invoice against the same delivery in VF01. If you want to see all these in one screen, you can see in document flow with TCode VF03 where you can maintain either of the billing document references.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

I don't know, what information are you looking exactly, within your post.

If its Plain and simple, as mentioned in your thread, then the answer is:

Invoice Cancellation: T. Code: VF11

Invoice Creation (or Re-creation): T. Code: VF01

Best Regards,

Amit.

P.S. Avoid Open_Ended Queries. Also, Mention the basic requirement of your Query.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

Same VF01 transaction will be used for both invoice cancellation and invoice recreation.

But the billing type will be different for Invoice cancellation S1 is the standard billing type,F2 is the stabdard billing type to recreate the invoice.

If you want to see the invoice cancellaton and recreation for the delivery document or billing document you can enter in to VL02N or VF02 transactions then click on document flow icon now system will give the preseeding and susequent documents for that document in that list you can find cancellation invoice and recreation invoice.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.