cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Duties In Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD CIN experts

In trading Senario what ever the material we are purcahsing we are paying excise duties to vendors

so the excise duties i have to pass to my customers

but the excise duties have to calculate on my sale price so how i have to configure this senario

In trading senario the billing will be with reference to order so how can i get excise duty value into Customer invoice .

Regards

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Supriya,

I guess its a depot sales in case of depot sales excise duties paid to the vendor needs to be passed

on to the customer with adding any figures to excise duty values.

So you can follow this flow,

ME21N - (Purchase Order) By MM

MIGO - (Goods Reciept & Excise Capture) By MM

VA01 - (Sales Order) From SD

VL01N - (OBD) From SD

J1IJ - (Create Excise Invoice) From SD

VF01 - (Billing Document) From SD

And in pricing procedure for depot you need to use alternative calculation type 356(routine) for condition types like JEX2, JEXA,JEXS,JECS and JA1X.

Thanks

Swamy H P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi supriya,

Generally Excise duties has to charge on purchase price not on sale price if it is trading goods, create the sales order delivery invoice without any excise duties and create excise invoice, while creating the invoice you will get "get invoice tab" select the line item and click on this tab you can able to see vendor purchases select as per your incoming invoice and enter system will copy from the vendor invoice duties, and save this document. Now you have to go commercial or proforma invoice update price with 'C', system will copy the duty values which you got in excise invoice.

try this & let me know if you have any query

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear supriya,

If its a excise duty calcualtion on the basis of sales price to the customer - you have to maintain all the setting as regular TAXINN or TAXINJ procedure which ever you are following.

means sales order - delivery - billing - J1iin(excise invoice)

regards,

Sudhir