cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario-6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,.

Just I was thinking this type of scenario.

Assume we have 20 wbs.

x.1

x.2

x.3 These WBS consider as payable

x.4

x.5

x.6

x.7

x.n

y.1

y.2

y.3 These WBS consider as Receivables

y.4

y.5

y.6

y.7

y.n

Is it possible to reach this req:

Can any one explain what the configuration has to be taken to work like this:

How the process will work any advantages.

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its all depends on which WBS is used as account assignment in POs and Sales Orders.

If u can make 1 WBS( X.3) as account assignment for all the Purchase order and Payable postings in the project then u can say WBS X.3 is for Payable. But in general it wont be like this. Because there would different WBS elements to track the cost of different procurements.

If there is only one Sales Order with one line item then in that case u wil have only one WBS to track receivables.

Venkat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make use of operative indicators "billing" and "Acct. Assg." as suggested by previous post.

WBS structuring depends upon specific business needs.. we need to define structure that will detail out the project.

Regards

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes ! I perfactly agree with Hemant.... I had taken your question on other front.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanx for your valuable inputs.

Venkat....Amaresh.....Nitin.....Hemanth.

I have rewarded points to all.

Regards

Chandra

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are taking in terms of project coding mask than no it is not possible to config in this way. For this type of requirement you require ABAP development without using Project coding mask funcationality....

But with the little alteration you can achieve the same result by using Project cosing mask .

say first fixed 1to 5 alphanumaric character for your prjid in OPSj txn based on OPSK "PL" field.

than give your project coding mask as regular we does -XX-00 ( here just take care of your maximum possible no of "n" based on it )

but this user has to enter while creating WBS.

Regards

Nitin

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

In CJ20N, in Basic data tab, mark the WBSE as "billing element" to receive. Revenu can be posted in billing element. Maintain billing plan for this (you can chose milestone billing or else periodic billing based on your requirement).

Again in CJ20N, in Basic data tab, mark the WBSE as "Acct asst elem" (Account assignment element). Assign an external activity to it & release it. System will generate PR. From here MM guys will take care. They'll evaluate the PR & convert it to PO. Then RFQ will happen. Vendor selection, Goods Issue, Good receipt. After goods receipt FICO will release funds to vendor.

Hope you got the idea.

Best Regards