cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate Standard WSDL from BAPIs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I need your help regarding generating wsdls.Actually I have to expose the BAPIs as webservice as we know the standard procedure is to create via Integration Directory specificing the URL and communication channel details.

So here my java team guys say that the WSDL given by sap is of SAP Stanadard and they need someting of generic standard WSDL.

1.So can you guide on creating the Standard wsdls?

2.Cannot it be done without NWDS?

thanks,

jeevan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

subrai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Go to transaction WSADMIN and download WSDL from there while dowloading don't tick "include SAP features in WSDL".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Subodh,

Yes this is what i want ,can you be a bit more detail.

thanks,

jeevan.

subrai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you published your BAPI as webservice a corresponding entry will be created that you can see using transaction WSADMIN.

Selecting you webservice click on the WSDL tab then it will give you a pop-up asking for WSDL download.

From there you can select whether you wan't to include SAP feature in your WSDL or not.

Hope it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Subodh,

Thanks for the your attention. I am tiring to do this in XI. as the entire scenario is exposed as a WSDL.

I am trying in SOAP TO RFC scenario.I think the approach you are telling is for exposing a bapi as webservices in ecc 6.0

what if we have r/3 4.7

please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

Please join the discuss .I need you help desperately.

Thanks,

jeevan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to expose a XI sender interface as webservice where the WSDL is in the standard wsdl format (not the SAP standard wsdl).The WSDL generate in the INtegration Directory has got some tag which are not there in standard WSDL provided by other industry providers.

So i want a generic WSDL. Which can be read by other WSDL tools.

Thnaks,

jeevan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

give me ur mail id ,i will attach one document .from this document u can convert any function module into wsdl (webservices)

bapi also one rfc enabled fm.so we can apply that process here also.

regrads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai pawan,

i will update my user details check out that from there

jeevan.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This will help.

Regards,

Prateek