Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI Certification Query

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi FRNDS,

I am planning to take up SAP XI Certification ,i have 2 yrs of experience in SAP XI,

But in my current organization i am working for 8 months,is there any rule that minimum staying in current organization one year then only i can take up XI Certification.

Please help me,

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is necessary to be 1 yr in current company. If it is 8 months, then all depends upon your manager. best of luck.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your Quick replay,

Its mandatory to stay with current organization 1 yr??

Regards,

Raj sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO,that depends on your company.If you have the required overall experience,you can appear for the exam.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

My SAP Head he will give letter i have 2 yrs of experience in SAP XI.

But its not mandatory right to stay with current Organization for one year.

Can you tel me the procedure to register??

Thank for your replay,

Regards,

Raj

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into this link.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TBIT44_71%...

Notes

Associate Certifications are targeting profiles with 1 - 3 years of knowledge and experience. The primary source of knowledge and skills is based on the corresponding training material.

You can always drop a mail to SAP and confirm. but in yr 2007 (when i got my certificate), it was mandatory for person to stay in current company atleast for an year. I hope it is also true for current year.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you can register individually for Teched only if your company is not sponsoring. Tech-Ed will happen in November in every year.

check this as well.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can register anytime individually. You just need to register it with SAP. Benefit in TECHEd registration is that certification come in nominal rate and it got included in Full confrence.

if your SAP Head is giving you NOC and other stuff, then just confirm it with SAP about the requirement. As far as my knowledge is concerned, 1 year is mandatory.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asish,Sandeep,

Thanks for your replay,I attended TechEd2008,But i dint take up the exam due to the reason i n my current organization for 1 year.

My Toatl 2 yrs experience in Implementation experience no support.

My SAP Head he will give NOC letter.

but my concern is mandatory to stay one year with Current Oraganization.

Thanks once again guys,

Raj

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I attended TechEd2008,But i dint take up the exam due to the reason i n my current organization for 1 year.

Yes, it seems, it is clear now. You have to stay one year in current organization atleast.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

Is there any way to apply individually ?? with my compnay letter??

Bcz i hav 2 yrs exp in XI.

Regards,

Raj

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can apply for it individually. Just try to contact SAP with this mail address education.india (at)sap.com. and they will return back to you with actual process and whatever information you need and actual cost also (Around Rs 23000).

Regards

Aashish Sinha

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i apply individually,

There is no mandatory rule that current organization minimum one year like that right??

I sent mail to sap they provided links to get info,but i dint find eligibility details in web site.

really thanks for your help dude, keep it up.

Regards,

Raj

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u apply individually then also you need 1 year at current company and i think NOC also. You can explicitly ask SAP about it, they will be happy to help you and may be you can call.

We are here to help collegues :).

Cheers

Aashish Sinha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thaank u frnds for your valuable time to spent to answer my query..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

yeah its neccesary that you must be for at least 1 yr in current organisation.

i got certified this july-08

you must have 1-3 years of experience and mandatory thing is that you must have at least 6 months experience in edvelopement. If you have support experience than you are not elligible for certification program. SAP will not approve support experience.

Good luck

Regards

sandeep