cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sys err. while calling WSAdapter : Error when mapping Consumer & Provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Am working on File to Provider ABAP Proxy Service on PI 7.1 using the WS Adapter.

When i execute the scenario, File is getting picked but its not reaching the Provider System

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">WS_ADAPTER_SYS_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>SRT: Error when mapping Consumer and Provider structure</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>System error while calling Web service adapter: SRT: Error when mapping Consumer and Provider structure SOAP fault when calling Web service Severe processing error; SOAP fault handling required</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I have checked the URL Access Path provided in WS Adapter its correct.

I have regenerated the Proxy & Created the Service ,Endpoint again still the Error Persists.

What could be issue ?

Regards

Ganga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error indicates that the required Web service (WS) consumer configuration does not exist.

There is a configuration error in the PI directory for the relevant receiver agreement.

In the PI directory, the fields "User Name" and "User Password" for the receiver agreement in the screen group "Authrntication" for the "WS" adapter-specific attributes are not specified or the user entered cannot be used for a login in the target system (he or she does not exist, the password is incorrect, the user is locked, the user is not in its validity period or similar).

This user is not used for the subsequent WS calls, but only for the access to the metadata of the WS provider, the so-called Web Services Description Language (WSDL) document.

In the receiver agreement for the target system, specify a valid user with their correct password. The target system is the system specified by the receiver communication channel.

If you have already activated the receiver agreement without using a valid user in the PI directory, the system creates a Web service task (deferred action) on the Integration Server (IS) for the configuration of the IS outbound (this is the WS consumer). You can use transaction WSTASKCHECK to display and administer these tasks. In particular, you can explode these tasks by selecting one of them.

If the defined user information in the selected task is missing or is incorrect, a dialog box prompts you to specify the correct logon data for the target system when you excute the selected task. If the executed logon is successful, the conditions under which the WSDL document can be called from the WS provider are met and the WS consumer configuration can be created in the IS outbound. Take this into account for all receiver agreements in the PI directory that are to be created or have already been created.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

Thanks for quick reply.

I have checked the receiver agreement in SXI_CACHE the Client Configurations are also maintained correctly.

I have specified the User name & Password in Receiver Agreement and it is valid user.

In WSTASKCHECK :::::

No pending SOAP RT configuration tasks found

regards

Ganga

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The configuration for the call between the Integration Server and the backend cannot be loaded and therefore the error occurs.Unfortunately the error reason is completely lost during a wrong catch statement.

Have a look into SAP Note 1245362 may help you and check out the correction suggested for PI 7.1.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I dont think any correction is required , as there is a similar scenario running sucessfully on the Same Server and Using the same backend systems & users .

Any Ideas on this issue ???

regards

Ganga

Edited by: gangaprasad chintala on Dec 24, 2008 10:57 AM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run report SRT_ADMIN_CHECK and check if runtime is working properly or not.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It got resolved finally.

I have made a silly mistake,In place of the Source Message Type i have selected the Target Structure

and in Target Message Type i have selected source.As both of the Structures were quite similar so i dint identify it

Mapping was Successful but Inbound Interface was refererring the Correct Target Structure for which error has occured.

Lesson Learned is : Choose the Correct Structures during Message Mapping

Thanks all

regards

Ganga

Answers (0)