cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to improve my PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have been working in PS module for almost a year.

my main task is PS support for some companies.

i know the best way to improve is to be involved in a application project.

but it is hard to find a chance.

PS is intergrated with many modules. it seems that PS means SAP-ALL.But i am away from that goal.

How can i study by myself? i hope i can know something of everything.

could you give me some advice?

Judy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The real learning comes form the exprience of projects say categorically Implementation , Roll out , Migration & finally support.

Every projects has it's own learnings. So, for the porjects which you are providing support try to find out maximum possible scenarion & it's integration with it. Check out the realted customisation for other modules fo ex say MM ,SD , etc.

As the SAP is the appllication and being a functional consultant, if you had ever come across the screen of T code than and only than you get the confidence. Reading will not help us much. So, for ex if you are provding support for the client try to run the similar scenario in QA / DEV sys.

Other good option is that, if you have access to IDEAS Learning server than you can does all the SAP PS standard learning scenario there. Sceranio with answer path is given in SAP PS Certification material ( PLM 200, PLM 210,PLM 220, PLM 230 , PLM 235, PLM240 )

If you don't have than you can install the same with some work around on your personal saystem / laptop.

You can also refer te sap press book on PS module.

Being in SAP field, Everbody is on the leaning drive, SAP is Oscean and we have to enjoy it. It's good that have thrist for the learning. Ya, it; very true that based on project you get the experience, but in hte odd times, try the above things it will surely help you.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (0)