cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP15 problems with standard SAP icons on buttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was using the standard SAP "save" icon on a button by assigning "~sapicons/s_f_save.gif" to the imageSource attribute of the button. (Documented in NDS help.) This worked fine in SP12. When we upgraded to SP15, I receive an error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Invalid
URL=../../../resources/sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda/global/sapIcons/s_f_save.gif
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.checkURL(AbstractURLGenerator.java:600)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.applyWSRPTemplate(AbstractURLGenerator.java:1142)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.computeWebResourceURL(AbstractURLGenerator.java:1013)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.computeWebResourceURL(AbstractURLGenerator.java:954)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.url.AbstractURLGenerator.getWebResourceURLInternal(AbstractURLGenerator.java:212)

I've found that republishing the WebDynpro once without the icon on the button, then adding the icon back to the button and publishing again clears up the problem for a while. Thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps a caching problem. If the problem persists, open an OSS message on BC-WD-JAV-RUN.

Armin