cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS7.1 CE SP05 <-> Adobe LiveCycle Designer8.0 ...Need Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP05 & LiveCycle Designer8.0 in my system. When I try to edit the InteractiveForm in Web Dynpro, there is a message. "Install SAP InteractiveForms - Adobe LiveCycle Designer to edit the InteractiveForm". Can you help me in this issue? Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Srinivas,

You have to make sure that you install the Livecycle designer from SAP, and not Adobe. The SAP version installs into the GUI. Take a look at this note:

[Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 - Installation|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1121176]

[Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 - Patch|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1253121]

This also mentions the prerequisites necessary for the install, and it seems like you meet them.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for the quick response. Your answer resolved my issue to 80%. I tried in the sameway as described in the note. Still I couldn't make it. I un-installed the Adobe LiveCycle Designer8.0 (Downloaded from Adobe.com) prior to the patch installation. When I tried to install the Adobe LiveCycle Designer patch 'ALD80P_3-10003706.exe', I'm getting this prompt. "This SAP Front-End Patch can not be applied. Either the installed components are already on the same patchlevel or the components to be patched are not yet installed at all. SAP Interactive Forms - Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 Patch" Can you/anyone help me?

Here are my details:

SAP GUI : 7100.1.0.1027 / Patchlevel : 0

SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP05 PAT0000

Patch I want to install:

ALD80P_3-10003706.exe (Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0)

Thanks in advance for any kind of help...

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Srinivas,

If you have removed the version from Adobe, you have to install the "Installation" first before you can patch anything... Applying the patch will only work if you have already done the initial install.

Or... Have you followed the installation note link that I posted and it still doesn't work?

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kevin, I could able to install ALD80. Thanks for your responses.

Best Regards

Srinivas

Answers (0)