SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

premise is not confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After I identify the BP and select the premise and navigate to Meter reading it says the premise is not confirmed.

Do i need to define any global parameters if so what are the parameters.

Thanks,

Raj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guess you are working on the web version of CRM.

If so, after you have searched your TMD, you need to expand the CO, until you find the premise. Selecting the premise, you need to confirm the premise first before proceeding to any transactions such as contract/quote/meter readings. There would be a button called "CONFIRM" after you select the Premise. This saves the premise to the global context memory.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guess you are working on the web version of CRM.

If so, after you have searched your TMD, you need to expand the CO, until you find the premise. Selecting the premise, you need to confirm the premise first before proceeding to any transactions such as contract/quote/meter readings. There would be a button called "CONFIRM" after you select the Premise. This saves the premise to the global context memory.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Binno,

Thanks for your reply,

Yes I am working on CRM 2007 as you said I confirm the premise in the identification screen of BP it says premise is conifrmed but when I go to meter reading again it says premise is not confirmed.

do i need to declare any other global parameters?

Thanks,

Raj.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have an entry for CURRENTPREMISE in the following customizing path:

Customer relationship management --> UI Framework --> Technical role definitions --> Define global data context parameters.

If not maintain the entry, only after which the value of the confirmed premise would be available in the global context memory.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it is maintained as

Data context parameter---CURRENT PREMISE

External Object name -- premise

but still it doesnt work?

Thanks,

Raj.

0 Kudos

it sounds silly but hope theres no space between current and premise. it shud b a one word.

0 Kudos

yes it is with no space...(but still doesnt work?)

how about the Data context parameter --- PREMISE and External Object Name Premise or IsuPremise?

another question

how to reverse the billing documents in CRM 2007? is any enhancement requried for this?

Thanks,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

premise is not replicated properly.

0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

Could you please share with us if you have found solution for this .

Is the TMD replication to CRM only solution for this or can we search and confirm the premise by just maintaining data in ISU system .

with out replicating the ISU Technical masterdata to CRM , is there a way to confirm the premise from CRM 2007 webclient screen .that means when we click on search for premise option from CRM system it should search for premise in backend ISU system and subsequently confirm it if premise is available in ISU server .

correct me if my question is either not clear or meaningless .

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul