cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

php_saprfc.dll version for Zend Core for Oracle 5.2.5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running Zend Core for Oracle 5.2.5 on a Windows XP box and while I believe the php.ini, %PATH%, etc is correct, whenever I try to execute PHP code using SAPRFC, I get an error message that it can't find php_saprfc.dll. Since it's saying it can't find it in the path where it does exist, I'm assuming that I may have a version conflict. Does anyone know which version of the SAPRC I need for Zend Core for Oracle 5.2.5 and where I can find it? Thanks for any help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been trying some different DLLs and I think, although I'm not positive, that I've made some progress. All is not well yet, however, and now when I try to run any PHP using SAPRFC I get the following message:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: saprfc: Unable to initialize module

Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1

PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0

These options need to match

in Unknown on line 0

I can't argue with an error message, but it seems like thread-safety is a pretty tenuous cause, and I suspect I must still have a version mismatch of some kind, although I'm mostly just scratching my head at this point. Does any one have any ideas, suggestions, WAGs... I'd really appreciate any guidance on this because I'm pretty well lost.