cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi's cprojects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

I have a problem in the interchange English and Spanish language in Portal, when I change the browser's language to spanish the titles are all OK, but in the iview Dashboard in Project Management tab --> Project the titles of the columns had some words in english, spanish and in german. and I need that these titles are in Spanish

For example:

In English ( no problem )

Crit-- Last Evaluation-- Project(Number )-- Project(Description)-- Sys. Status--...etc.

In Spanish

Crit-- Letzte Auswertung-- Projekt (Número)-- Projekt (Denomin.)-- Sys.Status-- ...etc.

Should be

Crit-- Ultima Evaluación-- Proyecto ( Número)-- Proyecto(Denomin.)-- Sis.Estado-- ..etc.

In my test system I have the level packages all number 15 SAP_ABAP, PI_BAsiS, SAP_BW, SAP_BASIS and CPXRPM in level 11

I changed thes titles of buttons and links through t-code spro, but don't know Where do I change these titles? I think, these titles change in any table....

The developer's team changed the titles on dashboard's columns through the xrpm's badi, then, I think there are cproject's badies for to change the titles

I hope that my idea is possible

I hope someone help me

thanks

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I didn´t find anothers bady`s corjects

Thanks

DS