cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying shipping dates (VA02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have the following problem: I have sales orders (VA01) with more than one position. Upon request of the company have to be constantly changing the shipping dates for the dynamics of the business. The issue is that I have to manually change in each of the positions with the same dates (Table VBEP, fields

TTDAT-MBDAT-LDDAT-WADAT). I was reviewing the user exit MV45AFZZ, which holds FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP. I activated the user exit, breakpoint, but when changing the order does not go through this form. There is some other way or another parametrization miss?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi felipe

Your requirement can be fulfilled using t.code MASS . where you can change many customers shipping dates at a time

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

had already tested the transaction MASS object type BUS2032 (Sales orders), but not the fields that need from the table VBEP (ETDAT - WADAT - LDDAT - MBDAT - TDDAT)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi felipe

I hope you Have you checked the transaction variants SHD0 with business object BUS2032.

First option is , Just check the transaction variants SHD0 and give t.code VA01 and business object BUS2032. and then select the VBEP required fields you need and then change as per your requirement

Second option is , use t.code MASS .But you said it is not possible but using MASS we can give the table name and then change also.

Finally , then we may have to go with the user exit only

Regards

Srinath