cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Type - Not visible to the customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

What all the config need to set up in the pricing procuder for a condition type to ensure customer did not wish to see the value for the particular condition type on the invoice. However it should have the ability to value in the condition type automatically post to the correct accounts at the time of invoicing.

Thanks in advance.

Victor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think it possible with pricing procedure determination.go to Pricing procedure >select u r pricing procedure> go to control >and select which condition type u want to put in surplus and go to step print and remove X and save, condition type value not appears in invoice.ok enjoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja, no need to be so touchy, I only thought you inadvertently answered to a different post, that's all

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bill hooper,

Thanks for recorrecting me also as Even i understood the ticket in different way .and i have given the answer but it is bit helpful that much i can say .But your OSS NOTES will solve the problem completely i suppose

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding is right then your customer doesn't want a particular condition type value to be printed out on the invoice output.. am I right ? then why don't you discuss with your ABAP'er for making the changes in the form attached to your invoice output type..

Correct me if my understanding of your problem is wrong...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you dont wan,t the condition to be printed in the invoice then it in v/08 you activate the print column.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi victor

If nobody should change the condition type at billing level or sales order level also means then go to V/06 and set the field Manual Entries - D .

Secondly, in VTFL change the pricing type to C or D then changing the condition type manually is not possible

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor, see OSS note 105621 which explains this. It is a system modification.

I don't know what question that other guy was responding to

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

By oversight i didnot see your requirement condition type to be made invisible during billig

Hi Bill hooper

Thanks for pointing put

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IN VTFL choose your del type and billing type and at item lvel if you choose the pricing type as D

At the time of billing nobody can change anything in the pricing

If you want a condition type not to be able to tampered by user in V/06 against that condition type changes which can be made tab manual entries set to D

In that case for that condition type the value has to come fronm condition record that is VK11

Regards

Raja