cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Material Doc is linked to Invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query.I want to know how the Material Document is linked to the Invoice in case of mutiple Material docs. & multiple invoices(where in Invoice is cancelled & recreated again & VL09 is done).

Is there any table where we can see the direct linkage between Material Document & Invoice.

I checked in VBFA, but we are not able to identify which Material Doc is linked to which Invoice.

Regards,

Manjunath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As in the earlier mail, there is no direct link between the material documents created during PGI and accounting documents created using invoice creation.

When you do PGI, the material documents will be created along with the same an accoutnign document also will be generated for Debiting the COGS and crediting the Inventory.

When the accounting document is created during invoice creation, the customer get debited and sales revenue get credited. This is done using the VOKA setting (revenue accoutn determination).

Prase

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There isn't a direct link to the material document. You can use VBFA to get from the invoice to the delivery and then use VBFA to get from the delivery to the material document. The material document is a follow-on document from the delivery. Use the delivery number as the preceding document and you will get the material document.