cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to print a form of multiple pages.

I have to two pages in Form.

In every page the page totals have to display.

If the data to be displayed is having only one page then everything is working fine.

Until now it is ok.

But if the item data is more i.e., if it flows to second page say first 10 records in first page and then remaining 5 in second page, Then the page totals are not displaying in first page more over in the second page the total is printing but its not considering the first record in second page.

Its looking very peculiar.

If anyone have had faced this kind of problem, pls help me out with ur valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Priya.

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

<LOCKED BY MODERATOR - USE APPROPRIATE TITLES>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 23, 2008 10:15 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joginder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a Global varaible for total fields ,and create a Template at end of the page .

With in a loop

suppose variable is v_total = v_total + sum fields.

And add a condition to template such at end of page

In templare it display the v_total .

Hope this give you some hint. If by this doesnt solve a problem ,let me know i will giva a sample test .

Cheers

Joginder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joginder for ur reply,

Pls suggest other hint!

Regards,

Priya

joginder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just given a try with sample smartform .

I have created a Internal table with two fields name ,value and then filled the table test data in initiliztraion . Now i have create a Loop Table in the main Window . In that when i am displaying the value optuput after that i have added a program lines and write a code as below

v_total = v_total + itab-value.

And after the main window i have created a template totals and i am displaying the v_totals , So on the first page i am getting the totals of records of first page and in next page of total of first page records and second page records.

But if you want only that page total then add a program line after u display the total and clear the total field.

Hope this help you to resolve the issue.

Cheers

Joginder