Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancle inspection lot.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please helpout.

I have post FG to Quality inspection stock against production order. Inspection lot is created.

Now I want to post that QM stock to unrestricted use stock without doing inspection now. we want to cancle inspection lot. How I can do this. Please tell step by step.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel the GR material document in MBST, and again do GR for production order by selecting movement type 101(to Unrestricted) in MIGO.

revert back for further clarification

Regards

Venkat. V

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As per your question, it seems that you want to post the Quantity from Quality Stock to Unrestricted stock without recording the results etc and then you want to cancel the lot. Please follow the steps given below :-

1. Go to QA11 (Record UD) --> give UD and post the stock to Unrestricted Stock thru its Stock posting Tab ---> SAVE it.

2. Go to QA12 (Change UD) --> go to 'Usage Decision' in Menu Bar of Change UD window --> Functions --> Cancel Lot --> SAVE It

Thus you can post the stock to unrestricted stock and also cancel the lot thru UD.

Please revert with your comments.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Cancel the material document number that created the lot. Use t Code MBST.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Go to transaction code QA12 -

> Usage decision -

>function -

>Cancel lot

with regards

Yashodhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1.do 102 movement for the order selecting the stock type as quality stock (if you did fromMIGO the go with MIGO, or other t-codes go with that rescpective t-codes to do revrsal )

2.after doing reversal. then redo the GR by selecting thestock type Un-restricted use.

-ashok