cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization for this transaction with movement type 601

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is chandra i am getting this error in delivery level " No authorization for this transaction with movement type 601. If give the authorization for SAP ALL its working fine. If give the authorization for SAP SD T.Codes i am getting this error. Plz help me.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

Assuming that "SAP ALL" and "SAP SD" are different user ids, do the following:-

Login in SAP SD user id and go to TCode VL01N / VL02N and execute. You will get a message at the bottom screen "You are not authorised to use transaction XXXXXX". Now from top menu bar, you can see a small white box in which you type "/nsu53". Send a mail to your basis team and get the authorization.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Problem Solved, Thanks

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Problem Solved, Thanks

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

What ever laxmipathi mentioned is correct after executing SU53 Transation you will find the table name which is in orange or red colour copy that one and enter the tcode PFCG here u give ur User ID goto change mode then select AUthorization button here top right side u will find manual button select that and give ur copied data from SU53 tcode and genarate then system will un lock the authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Check with -

T. Code: OMJJ

Select Movement Type: 601 and Double-Click: "Allowed Transaction" (From Left-hand side) .

Check whether the Transaction is allowed for Movement Type 601 or not

Note: if Transaction is not listed (i.e. not allowed) and you wanna allow this Transaction with Movement type 601, then -

Up-there, Tab: New Entry. Click on it.

Maintain entry as:

MovTy: 601

TCode: As reqd.

and Save.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

This setting already done, But i am getting same error in delivery level.

Thanks and regards

Chandra