cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not select Integration Server for Adapter Engine in File adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When transporting Communication Channels from QA to PROD it turns out that in the tab "PARAMETERS" the field for ADAPTER ENGINE is empty. (this is for File Adapter)

On DEV i selected Integration Server, and by transporting to QA this setting was automatically copied.

Now moving to PROD the field is empty. We set the channel to change mode and could select af.p30.sapsqlp30. We selected this but the communication channel does not work, i.e files get not picked up.

We also have communication channels that work via XI/Proxy adapters. In these channels the value 'Integration Server' for field 'adapter engine' was automatically copied when transported to PROD.

So i guess we have problem in communication between the integration (ABAP) and adapter (JAVA)

I know this still leaves a wide range of possibilities, but still any help be greatly appreciated.

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member9864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is normally caused by inconsitency in SLD. The OSS Note 764176 and 1031321 might be useful.

Please also run SLDCHECK from your PRD XI system. Seen any error, solve them by following the OSS Note 768452.

Greetings,

Chen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We finally managed to find the problem. It was the CPA Cache that needed refreshing.

I fed all your suggestion to the BASIS people.

Thanks for thinking with us.

Robert

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

This seems to be different configuration in two environments like in Production environment the adapter is Decentralized adapter engine while in DEV and QA system it is not so.

and could select af.p30.sapsqlp30.

this will come in decentralized adapter. Ask your basis guys for this.

Thanks!

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check similar threads

Thanks!