Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Date in vf01 to make default system date

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i need to make billing date in vf01 as system date(sy-datum) by default.

how to get it done.

any idea.

thanks

Venkat.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may nuse the field exit for the same. There will be only one line of code in it. Viz.

OUTPUT = sy-dayum.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may nuse the field exit for the same. There will be only one line of code in it. Viz.

OUTPUT = sy-dayum.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

You can do this with Enhancements Or BADi depending on availble objects for that screen. I will let you know the procedure to achieve same thing with BADI.

1. goto Class CL_EXITHANDLER from SE24, Double click the method INSTANCE, there is a select statement to pick BADI name into one variable , now make a break point there.

2. By opening the VF01 this breal point will triggers and you can find corresponding BADI.

3. Or you can find the BADI name in your way.

4. Goto SE19

5. Enter the BADI Name to impliment it...give implimentation name

6. Inside the BADI yo van have no.of interface methods..with details descriptions

7. Also find the Attribute name for you Date field, that must be there in one table parameter....

8. Now double click the interface method to write your code

9. " TABLE-FIELD = sy-datum " ...is your code here. TABLE is the attribute which you found earlier.

Thats it.

All the best.

Thanks,

Naveen.I