cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in writing Print program for Custom Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have a requirement to develop a custom smartform for PO. This smartform will be configured in NACE Tcode. I have written the print program to call this smartform, using SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and the corresponding FM generated for the smartforms.when i run the print program seperately it's working fine.

But when the smartform and the program are configured in the NACE T-code...i am not getting the output.

Is thre anything else i have to include in the print program, so that it can work in me23n tcode.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Thanks i'm getting the output. I have marked it answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you keep all your code between Form entry_neu and endform..??

Your code in the print program like this:

form entry_neu.
"all the code should be here.

endform

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

So all my codes should be between

form entry_neu

endform.

I will try. thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a Custom print program. This custom program retrieves all the data that has to displayed in the smartforms. So, do i have to create a form entry_neu and put all my coding into that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you assign the Smartform and print program in NACE tcode, you might have seen that Form Routine is also given which is Entry_neu.

So, Only if your code is between form entry_neu and endform, the program will get triggered and then your smartform will also be triggered.

So, even for custom you have to have the code between form and endform.

And btw, you mark it answered, is the issue resolved??

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

I am getting the Layout. But how to get the Purchase order number from the me23n transaction, as i need it to fetch the data needed to display in the smartforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to use NAST table for this purpose. Check this table, the field objky will contain the document number during the runtime.

Vishwa.