cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAP Real Estate & SAP Project Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody provide documentation on integration between SAP RE & SAP PS pls.

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Integration of Real Estate with Project System

On the Assignments tab page in master data processing, you can create or assign projects for all object types for which you have allowed this in Customizing.

You can display the assigned objects in reporting. To see the CO values or asset values of these objects, you use BW reporting.

The Controlling (CO) component is a prerequisite if you want to use this integration to the master data of real estate objects. Using CO, you can execute manual CO planning on real estate objects and settle the costs incurred on real estate objects to other CO objects or other real estate objects (CO settlement).

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other help.

Rgds

Manish

cm_cm
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

As you mentioned I assigned a WBS element in Rental Object and I created a Lease In contract using this object.

And I did Periodic Posting for this Contract through RERAPP but exatly I don't know how I need to see the costs are setteled to thsi Rental Oobject.

Please help me how i can do this process, is there any another contract to settle the Aeest Under consutruction costs for this Real estate Object and is there any Configuration settings to be done in Project Systems also.

Kindly help me on this and thanks in advance.

Regards,

CM.